Sunday, July 4, 2010

The new game plan

I feel like fucking shit this morning...

Why, you ask?

Last night the fiance brought me home food and made me eat it. He is getting so picky and watchful, it's pissing me off... I think it made my day end at around 1,000 cals, so of COURSE I didn't lose a pound like I needed to... And my stomach fucking HURTS from digesting actual food.

SO NOW, I'm contemplating my next step, because I want to drop a few more pounds before I get measured!!! And I have TWO days.

I'm at 115lbs, and that's fine and dandy and everything (only not really) and I'd like to be around 112 at LEAST. Closer to 110 would be fab, but I don't think I have enough time at this point...

SO, the plan. Duh-duh-duh!

1.) Take a laxative this morning to fluuush my system.
2.) After accomplishing errands this morning, (whilst drinking loads of water the whole time) get in a workout for a solid hour.
3.) Only consume lemon juice/water today and at 5pm I can have a Sugarfree red Bull to get the metabolism going.

Okay!? BREAK!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a rough few days =/
    You have a great plan for getting back on track though, hopefully you can get your head into it too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete