Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sick, sick, sick.

Going home was amaaaazing.

Everyone went on and on about how thin I am... And I got a new super-cute haircut that the fiance is raving about.

I'm not doing well though...

I got SO sick on my trip.

First, the worst hangover of my life. I got SO drunk, SO suddenly, (Jello shots + empty stomach, trying to drink as much as I did when I weighed more) and then I was in KH's bathroom throwing up over and over... My friends threw me in the car and drove my ass home, and the next morning I heaved and heaved.

Terrible.

Then 2 days later, I have the flu. Fucking AGAIN.

This is the THIRD TIME THIS WINTER.

I hate it because I can barely move and can't take care of myself enough to care what I eat... I care, but when I'm throwing up half of it, I don't care as much.

I haven't gained yet. Let's hope it stays that way.

I have to go lie down.

I'm still alive, darlings... I'll get caught up soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so so sorry you are sick :( You are unlikely to gain based on the circumstances, but geez that's hard. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cally, you poor little thing! Take care of that flu and stay focused.

    -xx-

    ReplyDelete