Saturday, March 27, 2010

The ana track

I have been doing really well restricting lately... And though I have dropped off the face of the earth lately, I AM still alive and doing okay.

The scale read 116 when I stepped on it this morning... It's not low enough, but it's getting there. Slowly but surely.

I'm wearing smaller sizes and feeling pretty good... Now my goal is to work in more workouts to get my body perfect for my honeymoon... Bikini season is approaching and making me nervous... I need abs. And less cellulite. And thin thighs.

I'm a depressed mess everyday about my body, and the less I eat, the less depressed I feel, but it's still there... Lingering...

That's a random statement, but it's late and I'm exhausted.

My binging is down... I went through a terrible phase for a while... A dark place, but I'm past it... I'm back on track.

The right track.

Not the binge, mia track. The ana track.

Think thin ladies... I'll post again as soon as I can... Life is really hectic right now and the opportunities are limited lately.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are so good! And it's nice to hear from you again :P Can't wait til your next post!

    ReplyDelete