Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sickness all around

SO, ladies, since my last post I fell DEATHLY ill.

I had the most serious case of the flu I've ever had. We're talking out of work for a WEEK, barely moving about, about to flippin' DIE case of the flu.

Bottom line: I gained.

It's hard to exercise when you can barely stand without fainting and shampooing your hair causes you to gasp for breath. And when you can't monitor your calories because your fiance is in charge of feeding you.

And I didn't even have much throwing up, except for one terrible morning when I was dry-heaving for hours... My head deep in the toilet bowl, all I thought was, "What a waste. I'm not even throwing up any food because it all digested overnight."

The gain was not too terrible, but it's put me back about 3 pounds more which means I have about 7 pounds to lose before I'm to GW#2.

SO, with renewed resolve and not much of an appetite because I still have a nasty head-cold, I'm on to a new plan (which will probably be re-written at a later date, but there you have it.)

By December 1st, I need to have lost at least 5 pounds.

I KNOW I can do it in 10 days.

My plan:
  • At least 30 minutes of work out every day. (starting off simple today, obviously, since I still can barely breathe.) And in a few days when I can breathe properly again, I'll up that.
  • NO more than 500 cals a day, to be broken up into 4 meals. (all 100 cals except meal 2 which can be 200 cals.)
I know I can do this! It's so simple if I just ignore my body.

I'm just so TIRED of being fat. I want to be thin, thin, thin. I don't even want to be normal, I want to be thin. I want to be considered THIN by the general population.

I want my perfect life I've been planning and waiting for.

And being thin is step one.

Step two, move back to my home-state, get a CAREER instead of a job, push the fiance to go back to school and get a better job, have MONEY and a nice HOUSE.

I just want the suburban dream. And since I can't achieve any of the other shit for a year because that's what life has dealt me, I'll focus on being thin.

Today's food:
1. Oatmeal - 130 microwave pack
2. Salad with either chicken or fish and vinegar instead of dressing - 170
3. Peaches - 100 cal can
4. Popcorn - 100 cal pack

Off to exercise and shower because I have to go to work tonight.

Thinspo with nice lighting. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment