Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh, the irony

The day I posted my last post about my fiance not knowing about my ED, he kind of found my blog.

It's not search-able, I cleared the history, etc. and he promised not to look for it, but now I have to make a fake blog... I told him it was a wedding blog and that he couldn't look at it because a pic of my dress was on it.

SO he didn't.

And I think he's kind of forgotten, but fake blog, here I come!

It's SUCH a relief that the name of my blog does not really reflect its contents.

FUCK me, I was scared and had to act like nothing suspicious was going on... I guess I did a good job because he bought it.

I would DIE if he read this blog.

SO much of it would break his heart.

Buuuut, in other news, I went grocery shopping today and that always puts me in a good mood because I know I have lots of low cal options. :-)

I need to kick my ass in gear.

I'll blog later hopefully when I have some ALONE time.

Love you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment