Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Loss already

I'm down 3 pounds.

Amazing! I'm rejoicing because I'm back down to what I was at before I got sick. I am now, again, 5lbs away from GW#2.

I did SO well yesterday with the eating.

B: Oatmeal - 100
L: Nothing
D: Sushi with light soy sauce - 410

I saved my cals ALL day so I could have 2 tuna cucumber rolls for dinner. It was a wonderful, guilt-free, bread-free dinner out with the fiance.

Today is going to be good as well.

I've only had oatmeal so far.

Planning on:
2: Grilled chicken salad - 200
3: Fruit -100
4: Popcorn - 100

Perfect. I can do it... I've been doing SO well, and I'm not even going to think about food today.

My resolution will not falter.

Have a good day, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I knew all your hard work was going to pay off! Thats just great, well done :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being so close to GW #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oatmeal and sushi sound like a good combo for the day :)

    Hooray on the loss and on your strong resolution!

    ReplyDelete