Monday, November 23, 2009

Fucking bread, bread, bread.

SO yesterday I actually didn't even eat the popcorn... I needed to be punished.

Today I need to be punished more...

Intake:
B: Oatmeal - 100
L: Peaches and a couple bites of pasta - 155
D: Salad w/shrimp - 180
And fucking BREAD with EVO at dinner with Ray. God only knows how many cals...
Total: @700.

Fucking GREAT.

I contemplated mia, but mia'ing over 700 cals is stupid, plus my throat hurts like a bitch...

I shouldn't have gone out to dinner with Ray... But she's been mopey about the fact that I've barely been spending any time with her, so I needed to, but it was an ordeal... The whole time worrying about what she's going to think about how I eat, wanting to eat more, wishing I could, worrying about her wanting to share dessert, and that damn bread... I couldn't avoid eating it without looking like a weirdo. She was already wondering why I wasn't drinking... Um, possibly because I already ate too much to allow myself to DRINK anything.

I'll get there tho. NO more food tonight... Tomorrow I'll do better... I have until the 1st... I know I can do it.

Tomorrow's goal, on top of what is previously listed is to not eat ANY starches, ESPECIALLY bread!

Thinspo time... I wish I were lovely. ♥






2 comments:

  1. Fucking restaurants. Why do they always give you BREAD before the meal?? I hate that. Eating out stresses me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a time machine I would find the guy who invented bread and smack him silly! Bread is evil.

    ReplyDelete