Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5 pounds down

I have been losing. Barely eating. Not mia'ing until I did today... I over did it, corrected it, got back on track...

I'm 5lbs away from GW#2... It's within my reach if I just focus.

Yesterday was high, high, high, so today needs to be better, and tomorrow back to the extreme focus so I can drop the last 5 and re-evaluate.

The loss should make me extremely happy, and it does make me happy, but there's so much other shit going on in my life that I'm actually particularly UN-happy.

The other night was horrid, my loves.

I went to KB's birthday dinner, and had a MISERABLE time.

There's a lot of back story I'm not going to bother to get into, but suffice to say that as is going to dinner weren't bad enough, KB acted like a TOTAL bitch because she was on pills, James showed up all fucked up on pills even WORSE than KB, Ray was all pissy because no one made such a big fuss about her birthday (she was out of TOWN!) and Kat was worried about everyone thinking her shy boyfriend is a snob and barely spoke... PLUS I brought some friends who came to stay with me for a couple days, and they acted like they were miserable the whole time and were totally anti-social.

I went shopping, bought a hot new outfit, and looked slammin' (and thinner) for nothing.

I HATE when things go like that.

I suspected diner was going to be a total drama-fest, and I should not have gone. $200 down the fucking drain for nothing.

But I got a cute outfit out of it, I suppose.

In other news, I have a temporary kitten. She's a fluffy mess, and I wish I could keep her, but I can't handle the allergies or dog stress right now, so we're looking for someone to adopt her... Craigslist add if I don't find someone within the next 2 days... I'm trying to trick my dog into thinking she's not here anymore, and it's not easy.

But I need to go.

Off to work... I will post again soon, hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh that's sounds drama-riffic. Post kitty pics! :)

    ReplyDelete