Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to where I was before

The fiance is passed out on the couch behind me, so I'm going to take a moment to bloggg! I'll be home alone tomorrow, so I'll blog then as well.

My weight is down... The gain weight is gone, and once again, I'm at GW #1. I would be happy except I was already here a while ago and let myself gain... But I won't do that again.

10 more pounds to lose, and I can do it.

I let myself eat sushi yesterday because I worked ALL fucking day long and probably burned about a jillion calories, and I didn't eat the whole time at work except an apple because I almost fainted.

And when I stepped on the scale this morning, it actually read one pound LESS than GW#1.

But I don't believe my scale... Sometimes it says things that are too good to be true.

SO, I'm going to continue to obsessively weigh (because that's what I do) but until my period is over this week, I'm not going to believe what I see.

I haven't been that thin in a looong time, and I can't believe I could be less than GW#1 after only a couple days.

Though my cals have been REALLY low lately... I've actually cut back from the 500 to about 400. And some days WAY less. AND I've been working my ass off, and my job is VERY physically demanding, especially lately because we have been SO busy.

So it might be believable, but not yet.

Anywho, thinspo... Black and white, because I adore it.







No comments:

Post a Comment