Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pink Bikinis

Haven't eaten yet today... The Fiance and I are going out to dinner here in a minute, so I'll be ordering a salad, hold the cheese/nuts/bready items, dressing on the side.

I'm honestly feeling pretty hungry, but I don't want to eat... My stomach has definitely shrunk.

But, anyway... I suddenly feel like I have WAY more readers lately, and that is frickin' awesome, except I haven't had a chance to check out anyone's blogs yet... I barely have time to post.

SO those who I follow and those who follow me, please forgive my absence! You're all in my thoughts.

Fast partner on Sunday??? Any takers??? I know it's only wed, but if you want to plan for it, DO IT WITH ME!!!

BUT, here's some thinspo... Lately I'm obsessed with pink bikinis.






1 comment:

  1. yay for shrinking stomachs! Good luck on the fast :)

    ReplyDelete