Monday, September 28, 2009

Always a slacker with the posts

I know it's been AGES since I've written, and I am so sorry ladies.

I miss all of you and writing on here... And thinspo.

I have been so caught up with life and all that I haven't had the time/privacy to write.

BUT a few good things have happened...

I went home and visited all my friends whom I haven't seen in about 8 months, and all of them said I'd lost weight and that I looked good.

ALL of them.

I was so estatic, I can't even explain it to you.

AND, the Chevy situation has come to an end... I can't begin to explain how complicated things got right now because I don't have time, but I will on Thursday.

I have to run, ladies... I really didn't have time for an update, but I SWEAR I will on Thursday!

<3 you all!

1 comment: