Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I hate my Ex

What the fuck is wrong with me???

I texted my ex last night, and then immediately regretted it...

He didn't respond. I stalked his facebook on my brother's account. I waited. He's been hanging out with his ex girlfriend (the one he had before me that devastated him). She took her vacation to hang out with him, and judging by his pictures they did the same fucking things we did together. All the same places, even same photos.

And then I realized something, in the reading his posts, wall comments, etc, that I had forgotten.

He's.

Fucking.

CRAZY.

Then I texted him again and said, "I regret sending you that last text. I always think people will change, but I know they don't. Please forget this happened."

I can't talk to him!!!

What the FUCK was I even THINKING!?

This is what happens when I'm not in control... When I get that mia-high, I feel like I can do anything without consequences.

This is why ana is for me.

B: Grapes - 90
L: Salad and chicken - 150
D: ???

And I may drink some wine...OR at least loads of diet coke. :-)

Good luck today, loves!

Thinspo post soon!

3 comments:

  1. Awww hon, hope you feel better soon, you are too good for him!! How dare they go off and do the same things you did together? What a douche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he seems like a tool...u'll be happier without him in ur life - so see the plus side of him not messaging back hun. Well done on what you ate today! Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck, I'm glad you came to your senses! Stupid Mia, she has that affect...

    XO

    ReplyDelete