Thursday, March 5, 2009

Grocery Shoppin'

SO... I went to Wal-Mart and got groceries, and I am soooo happy!

I found some Italian dressing that has 15 cals for 2 tbsp. FIFTEEN! And cream cheese that has 30 for 2. I am so psyched... PLUS I found some soups that look super-yummy for 160 cals a can or less. AND I bought loads of fruits and veggies for breakfasts and lunches.

AND so far I've had breakfast and lunch and only consumed 125 calssss! Apple for breakfast and cucumber for lunch with some of my new dressing. And apple and cuc are neg cal toooo!

And dinner is up to me to cook, so we'll see... Gotta go figure that out in a bit.

Oh and when I was leaving Wal-Mart I stopped to get a bottle of water and I pushed the Dasani water and FLAVORED Dasani came out... Strawberry. And normally I don't like that stuff because artificial flavor tastes gross, but this one apparently has *natural* flavor, and it was good. TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT! I just kind of can't have Splenda sometimes because it makes me feel nauseated... But the strawberry didn't have much of it because the natural flavoring is kind of sweet on its own.

But anyway... Now I'm just rambling...

So I'll run now.

And probably post again later today...

No comments:

Post a Comment