Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm freakin' OUT!

This.
Weekend.
Is.
SUCKING.

I've gained back 3 pounds in a couple days... Tomorrow when everyone is gone, I'm back to the 2,4,6,8.

Only I'm probably going to not do 8.

Probably 2,4,6,6.

FUCK me.

I've eaten SO much and I can't help it... There's no way to avoid the social eating that's taking place, and my mom is forcing food down my throat and she brought so much SHIT I do not allow in my house... FUCK.

As soon as they're gone, I'm back with a vengeance.

TOMORROW, BITCHES!

I will not let a gain stop me... I'm not panicking about it, surprisingly... I was expecting it honestly... That's just how it goes with my mother and family visits...

Week goals:

Tues: Liquid FAST, Pilates video.
Wed: 200 cals, elliptical 30 mins, ab video.
Thurs: 400 cals, elliptical 30 mins, ab video.
Fri: 600 cals, cardio video, ab video.
Sat: 600 cals, cardio video, ab video.

That should boost the weightloss and dump what I gained this weekend.

Why did they have to come when I started my period???

Blahhhh.

1 comment: