Friday, March 13, 2009

I know what's coming...

Ohmygod.

I just binged...We're talking 700 cals binged.

I feel disgusting. I feel like I'm going to throw up.

And right now while I'm writing this I know I'm going to.

I had an apple for B (70) and will have turkey soup for D, (200) so I thought I could afford a big lunch... Today's the 800 day...

Nope. Not strong enough yet to eat large portions and stop. I just keep eating and eating.

And that's exactly what I did.

At least I haven't purged in about 4 days...

I don't want to gain back the lbs I lost...

FUCK.

That's really all I can say.

3 comments:

  1. That's not so bad. Take a nice walk to burn some of it off, lots of water too. (sorry for the unsolicited advice)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh, I feel you. You'll get through it and get back on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could have been worse - I have 2000cal binges sometimes. ALthough I would probably not be happy with a 700 one either. I agree with RayRay - go for a run or something - you've done so well in not purging for 4 days!! (congrats by the way) so dont impair that achievment.

    ReplyDelete