Friday, March 13, 2009

Hippie. Not Hippy.

I'm so TIRED this morning... Augh.

And I have so much to do... Laundry, take the BF lunch because he forgot to bring it, clean my floors/bathroom/kitchen...

I don't want to do any of it... But I need to. And I need to eat breakfast, but I don't want to at all...

I had the fucking weirdest dreams last night... And in one of them, I was eating a bag of marshmallows. A whole freaking bag... I don't even LIKE marshmallows enough for that!

I think it was because I talked to my BFFF yesterday for the first time in a looong time. And we made plans for Memorial Day to go to her uncle's cabin, her and her man + me and my man. Which I am sooo psyched for. By May I should be nice and skinny and happy and ready to don a bikini around her... Not that I couldn't anyway, because I could probably run around naked around her and still at least be as comfortable as I can be in that situation, but my bestie is fucking gorgeous. And I don't really feel inferior to her, it's just that I know what she is. It doesn't affect our friendship, there's no jealousy, and I adore her, but still... No one wants to be the fat one in photos, you know?

But anyway, back to the marshmallows... We were talking about our plans for that weekend, and she was like, "We're gonna wear tye-dye dresses and smoke green and make a campfire and roast a million marshmallows." Ha ha! She's a crazy hippie at heart, and honestly so am I... I think that's one of the reasons why we love each other so much. LOL!

But I think that's why there were marshmallows in my dream... And in my dream I was eating them and thinking, "I'm gonna have to go puke these up!" and I was standing to walk to the bathroom and the BF woke me up... Thank God. The only thing worse than purging in real life is doing it in your dreams as well!

BUT, alas... I'm off now... To the laundromat.

I hope you ladies have a lovely day! (Oh and does anyone know what happened to Lolly??? I hate when girls disappear from our little community... )

Some hippie thinspo! Because I'm just in a hippie mood.







OH, side note!!! I just ordered "Wasted." So excited for it to get here! And ladies, if you're contemplating ordering it, I recommend ebay... I got the book shipped to me and everything for $4.99. So cheap.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how the book is; I've seen it mentioned enough times lol.

    ReplyDelete