Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Busy Little Bee!

SO sorry ladies!

I have been working EVERY day from 8am - 5:30 pm. And this week is going to be HELL, so please don't expect too many updates from me! (Especially since I go to work before the BF and get off after.)

My intake has been ALL over the place... With being so busy and never home, it's hard to control what I eat because I can't bring a lunch, and I've been forced to eat what they offer us at lunch time because we've been doing wine tastings after. SO I can't skip lunch (plus I've already made friends who I want to fit in with) because I would get SO sick, and I don't want to be known as "the girl who puked during training from all the wine." Augh. We've had so many tastings back to back to the point where we were all getting drunk off our asses. (One sip per glass x 30 glasses!) SO my cals have been way higher than I would have liked... I've only gained about 2 pounds, and I realize I can lose that in basically no time, but I still feel like SHIT about it... Once my job officially starts and training is over, it won't be as bad, but it sucks right now!

However that aside, I adore my new job... It's going to be AMAZING, and I've already met SO many new people I can see myself becoming friends with and have already discussed outside of work activities with a few people... Yay! Ha ha! Doesn't take much to excite me.

SO I was a total stalker the other day and took pics of this girl in Starbucks... (I was waiting for the BF to pick me up after my first day at my job.) She was fabulous... These pictures don't even reveal how gorgeous and thinspirational she was. *sigh*


I have to run yet again ladies! Break time's over! I'll try to at least read/comment soon!

4 comments:

  1. I DO THAT TOO!!

    On my old phone I had SO many photos of fatties and skinnies, just 'cause it's cool to see that the extremes indeed exist out in the real world.

    Thanks for the real girl thinspo... EXTREME
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. I have always wanted to take pictures of amazing girls. My camera is broken and I'm so not quick enough.

    They don't have you all taste and spit the wine? I know next to nothing about wine, just what I've seen on "Frasier" (haha) and from like 3 trips to Sonoma and Napa...

    Well, good luck navigating your new job, it's great to hear from you!! I've picked up a modified version of 2-4-6-8 and it is TOTALLY working, so I have to thank you for doing it first because I was skeptical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're happy at your new job!

    Be well, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you job is fun lol...

    Dont worry bout the weight hun, you'll lose it in no time.

    Thanks for the thinspo...love it!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete