Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2-4-6-8!

So yesterday I began the 2,4,6,8 diet.

200 Cals was haaard. And I don't think my body liked it at all...

I had just what I had planned for the day, and I divided up the apple into 3 portions and the celery into 2... But then I had Tilapia and a tomato for dinner with the BF as to not be conspicuous.. And a couple hours later, I got SO nauseated... Like I was sitting on the couch watching TV with the BF and I started feeling like absolute shit. My head started hurting, stomach started having sharp shooting pains... Augh.

So it had been like 4 hours since I'd eaten at this point, and I decided to go to bed. The BF cuddled with me for a while until I passed out, but I woke up a few mins later and flew to the bathroom and threw up. I was willing myself to keep it down, but I absolutely couldn't. I didn't force myself to throw up either... I couldn't help it. And it was all tomatoey acid. Augh it was TERRIBLE.

Then I was all weak and shakey and nauseous and I just laid on the couch until the BF wanted to go to bed... I managed to fall asleep eventually and woke up feeling better, but augh... Not a fun night... And I don't know why it was like that!!!

I was excited because I stuck to the plan rigidly, and felt pretty okay most of the day, but it was noooo fun.. Maybe it was just that I had a whole tomato and piece of fish and that's all... Maybe I should have mixed up the tomato with some cucumber or something...

Today's plan is as follows (Once the BF and I go get some groceries!)
407:
1 Mango - 135
2 Cups Cauliflower - 50
1 Can Tuna - 120
4 Tbsp Low Cal Mayo - 44 (11 per tbsp)
1/8 Cup Diced Onion - 8
1 Tomato or 8 Special K Crackers - 35
1 Sugar Free Cherry Jello Cup - 10

Sounds yum! I'm just scared of the tomato... So we'll see...

Thinspo later ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Keep us posted on the 2-4-6-8! I've always wondered if it works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a bit of an illness to me rather than anything to do with amount you've eaten!! Take it easy... if you're coming down with flu or something, it might be worth trying 2468 later. What exactly IS 2-4-6-8? I've heard about it but never looked into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Sorry you had such a rough night.

    Try picking up some broth (chicken/beef/veggie)... a serving is like 10 calories, and I usually load mine up with veggies and spices so I feel fuller and satisfied. Something about the warmness is very soothing when you haven't eaten much. So, I reserve broth for my 200 cal days.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with with 2-4-6-8! I have heard about it and have wanted to knwo how it works out.

    I am sorry you had such a rough evening. Someties it just happens inexplicably.

    Stay strong,

    Ella xx

    ReplyDelete