Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh, Audrey.

I'll make this quick.

I made a bracelet... Rusty red with a red and brown bead. Very inconspicuous but still pretty.

The past two days at work have been brutal. But I'm rakin' in the cash... Over 100 each day. But I fucked up my ankle somehow... So no cardio for a few days...

I'm working on techniques for not feeling hungry and for ignoring it, but it's tough some days. And yestersay I ate a lot for dinner... Ugh. I mean, it was Valentines Day... WTF was I supposed to do?

Today was reeeally rough especially since Aaron wanted to go buy discounted valentines Chocolate.
Not my idea of fun or smart.

So I had like 4 strawberries for breakfast, a muffin at work and some food when I came home (and chocolate) that I threw up.

And I'm avoiding dinner. I don't want any and I'm not feeling hungry today as bad as yesterday, thank God. Yesterday SUCKED.

BUT, some old-school thinspiration today... I was watching "Two for the Road" with Audrey Hepburn while rolling silverware at work today. She is so thin and fabulous.



No comments:

Post a Comment