Monday, February 16, 2009

Skinny Jeans on the Horizon

Auuugh. I haaaate my job. A lot. Why the fuck do I have a job where all I do is stare at food all day??? And not even good food. SHIT food. It's disgusting, and I hate it so much. Especially when it's constantly being offered to me.

Today I went to McDonalds to get the BF breakfast, and I got a coffee, but it was DISGUSTING. Not recommended, and I wasted $3 and time... Not to mention I had to find a backup breakfast.
Not that I should drink coffee anyway because when I do and don't eat (ahem) then it makes my stomach bleed...

So after work today I went to Wal-mart and bought a scale, some hydroxycut, and the hollywood miracle diet, which I will be starting tomorrow... We'll see how it all goes.

Whoop!

I also bought an on-clearance valentines robe and nightgown which are SO freakin cute... Gotta love Wal-mart. But GOD am I a fat cow right now... I tried on some clothes because everything was on clearance, and I am not the size I used to be, that's for sure.

My GW is to lose 20lbs right now. (We won't discus the actual number because it's hideous, even with the 20lbs gone.) Today has been one of the easiest days so far... I've managed to consume only half a bagel (I know... I should have had fruit or something, but I was in a hurry to get to work after the damn coffee, and I didn't know what to do) and some veggies at work.

However, dinner with the BF might be tricky... Might mia that one... We'll see.

I don't want him getting suspicious, and the other day to hide it all, I turned on the bathtub to run hot water and the shower radio, but I still wretched so hard, it was like someone clapped... And I had to flush the toilet like 3 times... I was sure he was going to say something, but he didn't... Hopefully he won't.

I need to down my calories even more and start working out more time a day... I need soups for lunch... I bought some lettuce today, but I hate it plain and dressing has so many calories, fuck that... I need some fruit too for breakfasts. I'm down to hardly anything...

Shopping soon, for sure! After my Hollywood detox tomorrow and Wed.

I gotta go though... Shower time before I go get him from work.

Skinny jeans! Because I saw a girl in Wal-mart who should NOT have been wearing them.... They're called skinny because you should only wear them when you're skinny, bitch.

No one can pull them off like this fabulous lady! She's inspiration... Remember when she was fat?

1 comment:

  1. no one remembers nicole when she was fat:( she was just paris' loud sidekick.

    now she's famous on her own :D

    ReplyDelete